What makes New Moon hunk Robert Pattinson so sexy? How has the Twilight’s Edward captured the hearts of gals everywhere? Life & Style calls it the Brit factor (along with several others including a little ‘life imitates art’ and a creative cutie nod) for the buzz surrounding Rob.
How does he do it? “He’s scrawny, famously scruffy and his hair goes everywhere. But thereâ€™s more to Twilight heartthrob Robert Pattinson than meets the eye. Life & Style bites into the top five reasons why the shy, artistic hunk behind brooding vampire Edward Cullen gets pulses racing,” the magazine offers.
1. LIFEâ€™S IMITATING ART – Fiercely loyal and protective, Edwardâ€™s undying love for Bella Swan captured the hearts and imaginations of Twilight readers everywhere. So Robert, 22, knew he had a lot to live up to when he signed on for the role of the perfect man (actually, vampire) in the movie version of the best-selling novel.
2. HEâ€™S A CREATIVE CUTIE – Such soulfulness comes with being a natural â€” and passionate â€” actor, singer and musician. â€œRob wasnâ€™t trained at drama school in quite the same way as a lot of people,â€ Oliver Irving, who directed Robert in the new movie How to Be, tells Life & Style. â€œHeâ€™s much more real.â€
3. THE BRIT FACTOR – Despite speaking with a flawless American accent in Twilight, this hottie hails from across the pond. â€œI miss the smell of London,â€ Rob laments. â€œI almost cried because I missed it so much.â€
4. HEâ€™S SO MODEST – But if Robâ€™s to be believed, he doesnâ€™t have much luck with the ladies. â€œNo one wants to commit,â€ he complains. â€œI guess Iâ€™m not really a chat-up-line guy.â€ Part of the problem? â€œRobâ€™s kind of shy,â€ explains co-star Kellan Lutz. â€œHeâ€™s such a humble guy.â€
5. JUST LOOK AT HIM! – â€œHeâ€™s a good-looking guy,â€ co-star Ashley Greene tells Life & Style. Kristen Stewart, who plays love interest Bella, agrees. â€œHeâ€™s pretty sexy,â€ she says. His unkempt hair is a huge part of his attraction. â€œHe never stops touching it,â€ says Kristen. â€œPeople love that.â€