Steven Tyler’s Shower Accident Is Caused By Food Poisoning

Steven Tyler collapsed in a Paraguay hotel shower today because of he was suffering from dehydration caused by a bout of food poisoning.

Steven Tyler

The singer was reportedly treated for injuries to his face, which includes loss of teeth, after the incident occurred. Fortunately, his injuries are minor so he has already been released from the hospital. Meanwhile, Aerosmith has rescheduled tonight’s concert for tomorrow due to the accident

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.